Experience the ultimate in high adventure with two days of rafting on the powerful Río Samaná, a big-volume river with Class 5 rapids that are scouted before running. Sleep in a jungle hammock and dine under the stars as you take in the massive boulders and warm gray-green water of this mighty river.
The trip for the Río Samaná starts at the Puente Samaná, 60 km east of Cocorná, or can be combined with the Río Verde or Río Calderas for a multi-day, multi-river adventure.
- Pick up from our office location 8:30 am
- From Medellin or Guatape 6:30 am
- Drive 1 hour to Rio Samana put in
- 12pm – 1pm lunch in rio Samana
- 4 pm- Make camp
- 6pm – dinner is served
- 7-10pm campfire hangout
- 8am – Breakfast is served
- 9 am – rafting begins for day 2
- 12pm – lunch near waterfall
- 2-3pm off of the river and begin drive back to base
- Back to Freak’n Creek’n office 8 pm