Colombia is renown for its natural swimming pools in crystal clear water, many waterfalls make their way down into the valley allowing us to enjoy some of the best charcos on the planet. Depending on the weather and water level there are many different choices for a day sun and swimming in the charcos. A guide will accompany you on a short hike down to the river where you will be able to access many different natural swimming pools. Many different species of birds wildlife and plants can be seen orchids and flowers often bloom in these wet areas. Cliff jumping, natural jacuzzis and waterfalls can be enjoyed together with friends and family. All ages welcome life jackets recommended.
- Pick up from our office location 7:30 – 8am,
- From Medellin or Guatape 6 am
- Drive 45 mins to Rio Calderas put in
- 12pm – 1 pm lunch in rio verde
- Off of the river 4-5pm
- Back to Freak’n Creek’n office 6 pm