Are you looking for an extraordinary breakfast in Columbia, SC? Look no further than Tiffany’s Sweets, Eats & Meeting Place for a delicious, sit-down breakfast made just the way you like it. Whether it’s a freshly made omelet filled with vegetables, stuffed biscuits with homemade gravy, our very own Tiffany’s Breakfast Sammy, or a cup of hot coffee with something sweet from our in-house bakery, you’ll always find the perfect start to your day through our doors at Tiffany’s. Stop in on your way to work or bring your family down for the best breakfast in Columbia.
5 Reasons To Choose Tiffany’s For Breakfast Every Day
1. Our freshly made dishes rival even top-rated bars and pubs in Columbia- and our atmosphere is far more relaxed and enjoyable. If you’re in search of a new breakfast place, we invite you to visit us in the morning for a memorable breakfast made your way with select ingredients. One thing we’re certain of- you’ll never want fast food in the morning once you’ve tried Tiffany’s.
2. We know you’re in a hurry in the morning and a drive-thru breakfast sandwich is usually the fastest and easiest thing to grab on your commute to work. You don’t have to settle for instant breakfasts that leave you feeling like you’ve been cheated out of taste or nutrition. Call Tiffany’s or order your breakfast online and we’ll be waiting for you with a hot, hearty meal when you arrive so you won’t have to sip coffee while waiting for your breakfast.
3. Tiffany’s Sweets, Eats & Meeting Place is rated one of the best dining establishments in the area with reviews that indicate we are better than:
We don’t just serve the best breakfast in Columbia, SC- we’re also home to the best lunch in Columbia, South Carolina.
4. You won’t have to settle for the same breakfast day after day; there's always something new to choose from when you dine in at Tiffany’s. Order a la carte if you typically eat a small breakfast, try one of our in-house specialties, or indulge in something familiar, like a Greek or Spinach Omelet. Go lite with fresh fruit on top of a hot buttered biscuit or go all the way with Jamie’s Tank Biscuit topped with honey drizzled fried chicken, siracha pimento cheese and bacon.
5. Take home fresh baked goods from Tiffany’s or bring a dozen freshly baked cookies or brownies to the team at work. We make our own breads, specialty cakes, pastries, pies, cupcakes, quiches, and petit fours.
Everyone loves a good breakfast, especially in a comfortable atmosphere that starts the day out right. You can enjoy Tiffany’s wholesome environment every morning, even if you’re on a tight schedule. Order online or call your order in at 803-736-2253 to save time. Fast food is soon to be a thing of the past once you’ve eaten at Tiffany’s.Breakfast Columbia SC